Sunday, September 14, 2014

09/01/14

09/01/14

(Mom's note)  I woke up in the middle of the night with the thought that "Riley needs your prayers" at first I ignored it but then I got out of bed and knelt down and said a prayer for him.  This was his reply to me.



mom dont worry about me but i love the fact that you in the middle of your sleep woke up and followed the spirit!! Those times are lessons that will help us in the near future. I think of those times as like the spirit is trying to train us to listen to him....we never know when i could be life or not.....I always feel your prayers every day!!! That is soo cool that taylor is home! how is he doing??   Satan is very good at using things that seem reasonable to turn us away from the truth....that is why i dont like him haha. This week we had some good times.....it actually flew by.....this week and next week will as well.......ahhhhh time goes by so much faster when you have more and more things to do. everyday we are busy and when we get home we just crash! haha my companion is so awesome!! way good in the scriptures really humble really good at english and loves to learn our sayings we have in english. like 'we are stuck between a rock and a hard place kind of sayings. I finished the Book of Mormon by the way! How is your Reading? i hope we are still reading!! haha im going to try and finish it again before i go home!! (thats weird to say) I cant believe that on the 13 i will have been out 19 months!!! I will never be able to replace these days with any other. by far the best time of my life. The easisest way to tell if we are truely converted to the Gospel is by following one scripture. 


32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou artconverted, strengthen thy brethren.
  • that is truely the test. I love you so much
  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment