Monday, November 3, 2014

10-13-14 and 10-28-1412 weeks left! Lots of Pictures!

 
 11/03/14
 
 
 
Yeah time goes by pretty quickly right? The holidays just seem to take so long to get here but when they are here they fly right by. Its all ready Nov. 3
My comp goes home tomorrow:( and then I start another fun week of bringing in the new missionaries!! haha It will be hectic on wed. we have like 25 coming in and 20 of them are elders and will all be staying at our house!! haha but its always fun. Right now I'm just stressing out at leading the work as an assistant. I'm basically the one who knows what to do with all things so I'm going to be the one accountable. It will be a really great learning experience!! That is crazy about the giants!! Didn't their ace throw 3 games that series?? That is way nuts!! The giants seem to win all the time. 
Mom
BETTY LOOKS ADORABLE! (That is our dog and I sent him a picture in her Halloween costume)  I'm sure Halloween was really fun!  The work isgoing great here! XXX went to church again so he is now a progressing Investigator which means he is reading going to church and keeping other commitments that we give him. Please continue to pray for him! Elder Macabenta goes home tomorrow but no the packages didn"t make it in time. (I sent Elder Hansen and Elder Macabenta Thanksgiving dinner in a box and a BYU t shirt for Elder Macabenta, but it didn't make it before he left ) he is most likely coming back here for Christmas to visit the mission so I will give it to him then. We will have a lot of time the next month to focus on the area! So I'm expecting to have a lot of success!! Pray for our leaders here in Urdaneta 3rd ward! Especially our bishop,  he is such a kind man.  Anyways things are going great here!!
I love you guys.
 have a great week
Love Elder Hansen

10/28/14
 
hello everyone,
sorry  I'm horrible at writing home. Its been like two weeks since Ive sent a decent email home to all of you. The weeek was a great week! I got to go to Manila! I also visited the temple there and it is amazing.  I just love the spirit at the temple, its been way too long since I have been to the temple and actually done a session. I miss being inside but this is worth it! This week we had some great lesson with our investigators. Brother xxx is way into the gospel and wants to learn more.  This week I get a new comp so we will see how that will go. I'm sure he will be amazing even though I dont know who yet . I know he will be a great companion. This coming up Sunday we have a special area broadcast. Elder Oaks is coming... announcements about the temple?? hopefully!@! If not that is fine too . It just depends on the Lord. anyways the week was great and we are expecting an even better one this week!
I love you all so much Love Elder Hansen

tinatamad ako magsulat sa inyo ngayon....masaya ang linggo namin!! tinatamad ako kaya nagtatagalog din ako...mas nahihirapan yata ako sa english kaysa sa tagalog.......mahal ko kayong lahat! ingat kayo lagi!!
nagmamahal, 
elder hansen!
larawan #1 kasama ko siya sa MTC!
elder aisea po!

No comments:

Post a Comment