Sunday, November 30, 2014

11/23/14 Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you all for everything you do for me! I cant imagine my life without all of you. especially my family. With the spirit of Thanksgiving I just figured I would thank all of you! Life here in the Philippines is really amazing. I'm so grateful I have had the chance to live and serve here for the past two or so years. The love you build for people when you serve them is the Christ like love we need to develop for all. As a missionary you develop that attitude to serve everyone. I think I really needed that in my life. I am finally coming to realize my real purpose in life and no its not just to be happy. One thing I am grateful for is being able to see the change in others. Even with my batch mates serving with them here in the Philippines I have really seen them grow spiritually and I'm very grateful for that. The mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and that we treat everyday like thanksgiving.

The mission and our area here in Urdaneta is doing really well! We got to do some exchanges but our exchanges are different than most missions. we bring the other companionship into our area and then split. So the sad thing is I don't get to see other parts of the mission. But the good part is that the work is going really well here! Sis. Rose Mary went to church again! Her Baptism is on Dec. 13th please pray for her and for her progression! We found a ton this week too and will be finding a lot this week so that the teaching pool will get bigger! Here in the computer shop I'm listening to these kids who are very blind to things spiritually speaking of course in Tagalog but using vulgar language and it just makes me irritated...I want to tell them nicely to (shut up) haha anyways Elder Mahayahay and I are doing great and the comp is going really well! I cannot believe this is the last week of November....time is way too fast here....anyways I love you all
love, 
Elder Hansen

Mom dont worry I got the package and we have all ready made a box of brownies! THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! haha im waiting until christmas to do the fudge I bet its feezing there tho...and i dont want to go back to it...i will die! haha That is cool that Bingham won again! (we're the best) how did Mikey do?? Here life is going good most of my updates are on my group email. You get that right?? Also I cant believe that I'm down to 2 months...it cant be true...also I cant believe that I all ready have a scheduled talk!! But I will think and ponder about that. Life is going great here. Im literally having a blast every day and time goes by way too fast. Im sure life is going by really quickly there especailly with the holiday season in full force. before you know it it will be new years.... about the skype call. we can do it from dec. 22- dec. 26. 45mins is the max. The area is being a little bit more tight on the time but its okay cause I will see you guys like a month after that...haha anyways I'm doing great this eamil is for all of you!! Thanks so much for everything you are the best!!! and I hope you have a great thanksgiving!!! I know I will by serving the LORD. thanks again and I love you \l
love, 
Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment