Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baptisms for December 21! 11/24/13

11/24/13
 

 

 


> wow my family had a very busy week this week!! Two farewells!! Haha that is so sweet! ( His friends Josh and Koa both had their farewells the same day.)  But man this week was so awesome! We had 10 investigators at church, one full family!! They are scheduled to be baptized on the 21st of December! They are so willing to follow anything commandment wise!!  They are seriously so golden. Back in 1999 they were taught by missionaries but a Baguio (storm) came in like that week they were supposed to be baptized so their house was destroyed......so they lost contact with the missionaries until now.....so as soon as we started teaching them they were so receptive.  It has been so awesome and we have now got Tatay or the dad to join in the lessons and the whole family was willing to extend their baptismal date just so that they could all do it together. So even though sometimes the work is hard we do have blessings like these. We do have other families that we are teaching.  They are really nice as well.  Hopefully they will be be able to start going to church pretty soon. As for me I have been doing great.  We wake up at 5 in the morning two days a week to play basketball and I work out all the other days....trying to get my six pack back again!! In the mission there is a thing called the six month to sexy plan....yeah I'm just starting on the 1 yr and stay sexy plan hahahahaha but I'm having a blast here in Aguilar.  I'm hoping that my companion does not get transferred.....that would suck it would be like six transfers in a row where I have had a new comp.....and that is not fun because you have to adjust to new comps all the time. but I will try and send you some pictures from the past couple of weeks so you can see my beautiful faces here!!!!!!! haha but I'm glad you are doing great.  Have a great Thanksgiving! I will have a great one here working hahah love you guys love
> Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment