Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Update 12/02/13



Dear Family!!!!!!!!! Happy late Thanksgiving!!!!  I'm sure you had a great
Thanksgivbing with lots of food and what not!! I  took Elder Flores out to Pizza Hut for Thanksgiving hahaha it was soo good. I payed for him because he has never eaten there before. This email will just be a gratitude email.....

Thank you for the opportunity you gave me to be here on the mission. Thank you for the love you have shown me through out my entire life. Thank you for the support, advice, counsel, partys, baseball games, Lake Powell trips, going to Arizona, Cali, Georgi, New York etc.....Thank you for teaching me how to be the  person that I am today, with out you two in my life I would not be the person I am.   Heavenly Father gave me to you because he knew that you were the right parents for me and through your guidance I would be doing what I am doing now for the people in the Philippines. I want to thank you for taking me to church as a little kid and doing your best to keep me in the church. The changes you and dad made before I was born has now changed many life. If I wasn't a member of the church, if I didn't grow up in the church maybe Brother XXXX would not have been baptized...our decisions effect the eternities. Maybe if we were not sealed in the temple in 2009 I wouldn't be here right now and I would not have been able to help the people I have met so far. Maybe some of my friends would not be on missions at this time...so I want to thank you for all of the great decisions you have made in your lives. I am very thankful for my mission and all of the things that I have learned and how I'm am changing in my heart.  Look up the definition of repentence in the bible dictionary it is really a perfect definition. I have so far had a great time in my mission I have not only blessed the lives of others but I have been blessed by so many other people. All of the members I have met,  all of the investigators,  it really is an amazing opportunity!! I love you all so much and I am very excited to be able to speak with you whether it be on skype or phone! This week has been a great week but there is always more work to be done. One of my batch mates just got called to be a zone leader so that is way cool I'm way proud of him!!
I love you all so much! Dad I will read all of the references you have given me so I will write you a letter with my interpretation or insights about those scriptures, you are really the light in my life keep up the good work at home.  keep your testimony bright, remember we are always being watched so let your light so shine forth!!!!! I love you all love your son
Elder Hansen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment